Monday, May 26, 2008

Water Park

Owen and I went to the water park today and had a blast! This was the first time that I took him and he enjoyed it. He wasn't afraid at all. As soon as we put our stuff down he took off for the water. He ran and splashed and went under the water. He even decided to go in the deep end... it was only 18 inches deep! :) I tried really hard to get pictures of his face, but couldn't. Owen was on the go and would not stop long enough for a good picture. We had a wonderful time playing. However, we left a little disappointed. When we were getting dressed I realized that my Rainbow flip-flops were gone. I checked lost and found and they were not there. I am going to call later today to see if somebody turned them in. I want to believe that somebody accidentally picked them up and that they are not stolen.


Here are a few pictures of Owen playing in the water:




1 comments:

Pop Pop said...

Hey, love those swim trunks. Can't wait to get down there and go back to the park with everyone. I believe I can hold my own in 18 inches of water..

Love to all,
Pop Pop